The support Kristy and Anna receive from their home state of Wisconsin is fantastic, so despite the Iditarod being less than a week away, Anna found a few minutes for a radio interview with Dan Small Outdoors. If you're an outdoor enthusiast, or just want to hear what Anna has to say, you can click here to catch Dan's show and listen to the broadcast from February 26th.
The Iditarod and its participants, organizers, and volunteers get a fair amount of well-deserved media attention this time of year, and the twins are no exception. Click here to check out a great article in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Kristy and Anna are getting a lot of press! Please help us keep track of the various articles, news clips, and other media mentions by submitting your link if you do not already see it posted. Thanks for contributing!
What we've found so far:
1) Yahoo! News: A Look at 6 Dog Sled Racers Vying for the Title
2) Milwaukee Journal Sentinal OnLine: Sisters from Wisconsin are First Twins to Race in Iditarod
3) DeadSpin.com: Twin Sisters Are Iditarod Racers
4) Anchorage Daily News: Iditarod's Sister Act - Twins to Hit the Trail
5) ESPN-W: Meet the women of Idtiarod
6) KTVA Channel 11 (CBS): Twin Sisters Prepare for Iditarod Run
7) The Daily: Twins Across The Tundra
8) Redoubt Reporter: Next stop: Nome - Kenai Peninsula mushers tackle Iditarod Trail.
9) AlaskaPublic.org: Identical Twins Taking On The Iditarod Trail
10) ChilliSauce: Iditarod: an interview with Kristy and Anna Berington and
Iditarod: the last wild race
11) Anchorage Daily News: Iditarod's First Twins Plan to Caravan to Nome
12) Alaska Dispatch: Hot Mushers of the 2012 Iditarod Trail